Here are our most frequently asked questions:
- How can I change the time of day that Woebot checks in at?
- When Woebot sends his daily checkin, choose "not now", and Woebot will prompt you to schedule a new time instead.
- How can I get Woebot to stop checking in each day?
- If you no longer need Woebot to check in on your moods each day, you can ask him to stop by selecting "not now" when he asks about checking in, and then "mute, please." He will still reply to you if you message him, but he won't send the daily checkins.
- How can I pause/cancel my subscription?
- When you signed up for a subscription, we sent you an email with a cancel link in it. You can follow that link at any time to cancel your subscription.
- I've started using Woebot. Are you charging me?
- We do not have access to your credit card information unless you explicitly give it to us. After you've had at least 14 sessions with Woebot, he will ask you to sign up to continue using him. At that point, you can choose whethether to sign up and provide your payment details. Regardless of what choice you make then, you will never be charged for your free sessions with Woebot.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions, concerns, or suggestions. Thank you!